- Direct Connect Under-Sink Water Filtration System
- [High Capacity Filters] US21B is a 2-stage under sink water filtration system.1st stage KDF plus GAC carbon filter(FG15B-KS) and 2nd stage CTO(FC15B) carbon block filter, effectively removing up to 99% of contaminants, including chlorine, lead, iron, mercury, and many other heavy metals. They also tackle problems like turbidity, cloudiness, colors, bad taste, and odors(e.g. hydrogen sulfide that smells like rotten eggs).
- [Great Water Flow] Thanks to the system’s connection design and its 1” inlet and outlet ports, you will experience less waiting time when filling up your glasses, pitcher, coffee pot, or cooking pots as the peak water flow rate is up to 15 GPM. Based on the contaminant levels in source water and your water use, we suggest that you change your filters every 6-12 months for best filtration performance.
- [High Quality] Made of high quality material for all components and equipped with premium 10” x 4.5” filters, iSpring US21B is your best under sink water filter for safe, clean, and healthy water for drinking and cooking right from your tap. This heavy duty under sink water filter system is designed to provide you and your loved ones with a continuous on-demand supply of refreshing filtered water whenever your kitchen faucet is on. No waste water. NO TANK taking up your under sink space.
- [Super Easy DIY Installation] Comes with two upgraded 48-inch DIRECT CONNECT hoses that connect the system to the existing under sink incoming water supply and the cold water line of your kitchen faucet. Unlike reverse osmosis systems or other water filter under sink, you don’t need to spend time drilling a hole on your countertop for a RO faucet. No extension hoses needed to achieve optimal convenience. Tool free. No mess. System installation and filter cartridge replacement are a breeze!
Product Dimensions: 16.13 x 7.75 x 17.75 inches
Item Weight: 30.8 pounds